Zanzibar is a real diving paradise with turquoise water and fine white beaches! Just off the coast of Tanzania in East Africa offers one of the largest coral reefs of the planet. As the hottest ocean in the world, divers can enjoy great visibility up to 35 meters and water with temperatures up to 36 degrees Celsius!
The fantastic marine life around the diving spots in Zanzibar includes countless beautiful reefs with octopuses, calamaries, turtles, sharks, dolphins and more!
Zanzibar’s colours, along with ocean diving centres, organize high-value diving packages so you can benefit from all parts of your vacation!
WHY TO DIVE HERE?
- the most beautiful beaches
- fascinating history and culture, good-hearted people
- great conditions for beginners and advanced
- perfect weather all year round
- one of the safest places in Africa
- Decompression chamber available in Stone Town